IFS expense management supports advance payments, miscellaneous expenses, mileage and entertainment. Expenses can be connected to a cost center, projects, and work orders to facilitate cost accounting and follow-up. Manage expenses from employee request, reporting and manager authorization through to automatic allowance calculations, taxes and import of credit card transactions.
- Travel request with approval
- Capture employees’ expenses.
- Process: register, approve and authorization
- Mileage, expenses, entertainment, and allowances
- Rules for automatic calculations
- Reimbursable and non-reimbursable expenses
- Connect expense: project and work order.
- Attach receipts.
- Import of credit card transactions
- Analyze and follow up for actions.