- Total Experience : 8 to 10 Years
- Skills Desired : Good communication, Convincing power, Strong analytical skills
- Preferred Qualification: B.E/B. Tech/MBA
- Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the organization’s business development activities and strategies that promote the growth of the organization by attracting new business relationships and expansion of existing relationships with the accounts.
- Accountable for large accounts with end to end responsibility of CSAT, revenue and targeted gross margin by proactively identifying needs and opportunities in the account.
- Proactively and periodically review with customer / BU Head/ Technology Partner on current performance levels of engagements in the account and plan actions based on the same.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout US, UK and Europe.
- Assist in the development of the annual sales & marketing plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force and sales promotion programme plans.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives
- Write and/or revise proposal sections such as executive summary, implementation plans, Staffing plans, branding and marking plans, and other sections.
- Base Location:Mumbai
Enter your details
- Total Experience : 2 to 5 Years
- Technical Experience Requirement : Oracle DBA, IFS Solution Manager
- Skills Desired :
- 2-5 Years of experience on IFS Application Administration.
- Expertise on IFS Solution Manager.
- At least 1 year experience on Oracle DBA. SAP ABAP with experience in SD, MM,HR, FICO must.
- Hands on Knowledge on IFS Replication Functionality.
- Experience on IFS User Management, IFS Connect, IFS Custom Event.
- Experience in IFS Data Migration.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related scientific or technical degree; or equivalent.
- Product Experience : IFS Applications.
- Client Communication Skills : Is a Must
- Employment Nature(Direct/Subcon) : Direct
- Summary Job Description :
- Responsible to deploy and configure IFS Applications.
- Responsible to configure IFS Replications.
- Responsible for Database Administration of IFS Applications.
- Interact with Functional team and help them in Data Migration.
- Actively participate in project activities.
- Base Location: Mumbai
Enter your details
- On-site Experience in Years : 1 Year
- Total Experience: 4 to 8 Years
- Implementation Experience:2 full cycle implementation, Blue Printing, Localization, Roll-out
- Technical Experience Requirement : Good To Have
- Skills Desired: Using Solman for Global Template, Blue Printing, Roll-out, configuration etc.
- Preferred Qualification: Any
- Domain Knowledge : Experience in Logistics, Shipping, Ports, Terminal is highly desired.
- Product Experience : Solman
- Travel Long Term/Short Term : Should be ready to travel abroad for short term on client site.
- Types of Project : Implementations, Roll-out, Business Process Reengineering
- Team Management Skills: Good To Have
- Client Communication Skills: Is a Must
- Employment Nature(Direct/Subcon) : Direct and Sub-contractor
- Summary Job Description : Job involves managing Solman w SAP Global Template, implementation, roll-outs for our global clients. Should be able to talk to Functional Consultants, Clients. Create & Manage templates, process flows, and all other features of solman like bug tracking, scheduling etc.
- Base Location: Mumbai
Enter your details
- Total Experience: 3 to 5 years
- On-site Experience: Prior overseas exposure of 1-2 years at least in presales consulting or project management will be essential
- Presales Experience: 4-5 Years
- Key Responsibilities: Engaging prospects during initial discovery discussions about our service offerings/solutions and your insight into both business processes and the underlying technology.· Provide solution demonstrations to the prospect’s needs and the audience using SAP IDES or other demo software· Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and demonstrations, technical presentations, answer technical questionnaires, and define pilot/proof of concept activities.· Work with Regional Sales Heads and business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFI and RFP’s, and leverage your expertise to building appropriate solutions that give Envecon competitive advantage· Uncover evolving market needs/new features, and provide feedback and work with Practice Head and delivery teams to build new tools, methodologies and solutions
- Skills Desired : Minimum of 4 years of SAP functional experience with focus on FI/CO/MM/SD experience & minimum 4 years in a pre-sales role with consulting firm or SI partner of SAP· Strong professional business acumen and ability to communicate business value propositions to senior executives with the Fortune 500· An ability to dynamically map and align Envecon’s services & solutions to a prospect’s high level business opportunities· Prior overseas exposure of 1-2 years at least in presales consulting or project management will be essential· A deep understanding of the SAP product stack and future direction as well as new technology areas such as HANA, Cloud, Mobility, BI will be important· An expert in team selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, in addition to being flexible and quick thinking.· Business analyst skills – good understanding of mega process areas such as purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash process, particularly in large organizations.· Mature consultative selling skills – candidate needs to be able to consult on best practices for Implementation, Rollouts and Support Programs· Ability to lead business case development workshops, produce business case reports, and lead multi-stakeholder and executive interviews.· Communication skills – candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.· Willingness to accept responsibility and ownership· Innovative, actively looking for solutions to problems, a catalyst for change
· Prior experience of working with SAP as partner or with partner alliance program will be added asset
- Preferred Qualification:Bachelors degree in Business or computer science (or similar).· Relevant Certifications from SAP on trainings attended for presales or new technology initiatives
- Domain Knowledge: Experience in working with IT Consulting
- Base Location: Mumbai
Enter your details
The primary objective of all terminals is to reduce the truck’s waiting time via smoothing the gate activities i.e. to prevent the gate from being a bottleneck.The time spent in waiting to enter the terminal is a consequence for the port performance.
Terminal operating systems with an integrated BI solution enable the terminal executive to manage truck and container movements at terminals, which integrate gate, yard and quay operations.
BI Solution designed especially for terminals, with right Dashboards, KPIs and Analytical Cubes will help to analyze collective truck turnaround time which helps in reducing truck idling times.
The gate, yard, quay are the most important activity sectors that take place in container terminals.
BI tool gives an analysis of gate wise truck turnaround time (in time and out time of truck), how many containers have been handled by each gate and also gives an alert if the truck wait time exceeds from the target wait time .
On a Weekly basis, each terminal reports the average in-terminal truck turn time. The average gate turn time is defined as gate in time to gate out time, in other words, how long the trucker is actually in the terminal. This measure does not include any time spent waiting outside of the gate before entry.
The below dashboard shows truck wait time (Real time) analysis:
Below dashboard shows Weekly Average Truck Turnaround Time at Gate:
BI solution helps to give an analysis of the loading and unloading of containers (full or empty) on terminal trucks in the yard, provide information of container tracking.
Below dashboard shows Truck Turnaround Time at Yard:-
An ERP project, whether it’s a pilot, roll-out or an upgrade, will bring in multitude of changes within the organization. It’s important for the management to fully assess the impact of the change due to an ERP implementation decision.
Some of the several challenges a company faces in an ERP implementation are Change Management, Project Management and Cost Management along with its associated escalations, Risk Mitigations to Customizations and Expectations management.
Change in an ERP Implementation could be of various types:
Change in Processes – being brought in global business practices
Change in Roles – being brought in due to segregation of duties
Change in Effort to Input information – being brought in due to the higher level of details required by the new ERP
Address these changes, by listing each of them and working out with the product experts to ensure that only Business driven changes are applied. Super Users or Core Users, who plan for these improvements as a periodical and continuous basis, are better able to manage their user community, than those who just worry about maintaining what is delivered as a package.
The “owner” of the implementation has to be an in-house individual, who is not only familiar with the various departments and the user community, but also has the support and mandate of the Top management, to be able to suggest and manage the expectations.
An ERP implementation does not just bring in the perceived changes, it brings in a sea of opportunities to do additional things under the ERP umbrella:
Don’t just use PCs and Laptops, enable wide screen displays in workshops and control rooms. Get Status reports and Pending Tasks Queries to be displayed at appropriate areas, to drive work completion.
Evaluate tasks performed manually, and if these can be automated to reduce the data entry effort. The thumb rule, is to identify all those interaction points, where a single user interacts with multiple applications, to deliver or manage a feature. Automate these data entry , and get the user to monitor accuracy than just efficiency.
Use the “Ease of Use features – GUI Functionalities” of the product to reduce as much effort and make day to day working
pleasant for the end user.
Share your thoughts on Change Management during ERP Implementations and we will let you know of some of the best practices we have seen.
Most end-to-end processes in ports and terminals typically span multiple systems and integrations.
The typical landscape of a terminal is an integrated solution of Terminal Operating System (TOS), financial system, Procurement and Inventory, Enterprise Asset Management, HR Management, Payroll Management, Workforce Management and several more to ensure synergy and smooth functioning at a terminal.
The difficulty begins when all these systems need to work in tandem to pass information to each other in order to process transactions seamlessly. That is precisely when the need for integrating systems together becomes necessary.
Integration of multiple systems, in most cases, is not only effort-intensive, with respect to both cost and time; it requires continuous support and management. And the biggest disadvantage for terminals is that it locks them down from upgrading existing systems with newer features, functions and technologies that help enhance and improve productivity.
Having learnt from the innumerable challenges, the trend has now shifted to a single system solution that can meet most of the needs of a terminal. Using a system with integrated architecture takes away key pain points out of IT management as well as overall business administration, especially through updated and newer versions of systems that are aimed at streamlining business processes.
Leading ERP products (ie SAP, IFS) with their integrated architecture are a one-stop shop solution for terminals that can meet most of its inherent business needs. Even global Leaders in this business, having multiple terminals worldwide, use ERP to gain global control to manage terminals.
To summarise, the key benefits of adopting an integrated architecture are:
Single version of truth in terms of master data information for customers and materials; thus avoiding all the issues relating to duplication of information and loss of data integrity.
Faster processing of information due to real time integration; that in turn ensuring timely decision making at all levels.
Powerful BI framework to enable intelligent analysis and mining of the vast volume of data to ensure optimisation of operations and better management of KPIs.
Operational cost reduction due to more advanced forecasting tools ensuring better equipment availability and better planning and scheduling capabilities.
Better workforce management due to automation of processes, work load monitoring and faster cycle times to closure.
In any purchasing/materials management system, the materials, delivery, supplier lead time plays a critical role for the timing and sizing of purchase order decisions. Many purchasing professionals have recognized this importance, and major efforts have been made to accurately predict lead times and to develop strategies for coping with problems created by lead time variations.
The length and reliability of lead time has a significant impact on the total cost of services, because it is important to make tools and spare parts available at right time for prompt response to breakdown, planned maintenance. The recent emergence of time-based management concept attests to this effect.
For example, the lead time length and reliability influence the capacity and manpower requirements, work load, safety stock level, and productivity.
Different BI reports helps to analyze time gap between PO release date, delivery lead time, supplier’s lead time and design supply chain strategy.
The main purposes of this report are:
1) To identify and analyze the major characteristics of Supplier and Delivery lead time.
2) To review the potential impacts of supplier and delivery lead time on the system’s performance
3) To suggest several positive strategies for managing supplier and delivery lead time and to make tools and equipment’s available at right time to avoid breakdown of running assets.
Container Terminal Operations are increasingly versatile with many systems and processes to plan, schedule and manage operations. There are added pressures on terminal operations from owners and customers to augment profitability, increase throughput, exceed customer service goals.
Bringing clear visibility into the various Terminal operational processes in the day to day operations is the first step. Next one would be to build comparison of real-time events with historical performances and future targets.
The ability to take business decisions improves when you create periodic view of performance (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly etc) with options to drill down to the bottom of the issues in the past and current operations and take corrective measures for the future. And get some concrete information to decide what could be done to optimize performances of Terminal operations.
Business Intelligence in Terminal operations provide immediate visibility to critical data for terminal and port operation managers to analyze the port and terminal performance.BI Reporting Analytics combined with KPIs & Dashboards help executives at terminals to achieve continuous improvement, get quality and timely reports, and make strategic decisions faster.
Above are some of the key Terminal operations processes where Business Intelligence could be used for optimization and improvement. Each area needs its own special way of analysis.
Yard Inventory Performance Analysis : Click here to read more
Quay Crane Analysis : Click here to read more
Truck Turnaround Time Analysis : Click here to read more
Vessel Productivity Analysis : Click here to read more