Project Manager SAP – FICO
- Total Experience : 10 to 15 Years
- On-site Experience in Years : 2 Year
- Implementation Experience : 5- 6 Full Life Cycle Implementation
- Technical Experience Requirement : Not a must.
- Skills Desired : SAP FICO Consultant,SAP FI, SAP Controlling, IFRS,ERP, Supply Chain, SCM
- Preferred Qualification : MBA Finance/CA/CPA, B.Com, Graduate
- Domain Knowledge : Experience in Banking,Logistics, Shipping, Ports, Terminal is highly desired.
- Product Experience : FICO and any other SAP module like GRC, Material Management etc.
- Travel Long Term/Short Term : Should be ready to travel abroad for short term on client site.
- Certifications : SAP Finance , PMP preferred
- Project Management Skills : Must have completed 2 end to end implementation as a Project Manager
- Types of Project : Implementations, Roll-out, Business Process Re-engineering.
- Team Management Skills : Must have
- Client Communication Skills : Is a must
- Employment Nature(Direct/Sub-con) : Direct
- Summary Job Description :
- Job involves SAP implementation, roll-outs for our global clients.
- He/She should be able to play key roles in SAP Global Template Creation, Implementations and roll-out.
- He/She should be able independently and convincingly talk to clients at all level.
- He/She should be willing to take ownership and work with team.
- He/She should be knowledgeable in Best Practice Implementation. Leading project teams to deliver end to end project assignments successfully
- Lead the planning and implementation of project facilitate the definition of project scope, milestones goals and deliverable
- Manage project change and change requests maximise offshore leverage
- Define project tasks and resource requirements. Assemble and coordinate project staff Manage project budget, revenue, margin and overall financial performance
- Manage project resource allocation, team management and motivation Plan and schedule project timeline
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools. Provide direction and support to project team.
Client relationship management Quality assurance. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs. Project evaluations and assessment of results
Base Location : Mumbai