Consultant – SAP EAM
Total Experience : 8-10 years
SAP Experience : At least 4-6 years in SAP EAM/ Plant Maintenance Implementation.
- On-site Experience : Preferred
- Implementation Experience :
- At least one Global Template Creation experience as lead or Lead consultant for one end to end implementation
- Global Roll-out and Implementation experience is required.
- Should have experience in managing Global Client.
- Skills Desired: Functional of knowledge Asset Management, SAP Implementation Experience, Excellent Communication, Should have managed people,Client communication.
- Preferred Qualification : Engineering with MBA preferred (Mechanical Engineers preferred)
- Domain Knowledge : Enterprise Asset Management, Plant Maintenance with Basic understanding of SD, MM and FICO, Container Terminal, Shipping, Logistics
- Product Experience :SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Enterprise Asset Management
- Travel Long Term/Short Term : Should be ready to travel on-site for short term and long term
- Certifications : . SAP Functional Certification, SAP Plant Maintenance Certification is Preferred
- Project Management Skills Not applicable but leading small team will be an advantage
- Types of Project : Implementations, Roll-outs
- Team Management Skills: Is a MUST.
- Client Communication Skills: Is a Must.
- Note : Experience in implementing SAP Syclo, Works Manager or other mobility applications will be an added advantage
- Employment Nature(Direct/Subcon) : Direct Preferred
- Project Start Date : 1st April. Candidate is expected to join soon
Summary Job Description : Job involves Global Template Creation for Enterprise Asset Management, roll-outs for our global clients. Candidates is expected to stay on-site and manage on-site and off-shore teams, project and client – Overall SAP experience of over 8-10 years and 3-4 years in SAP EAM with at least 1 EAM lead position
- Should have managed at least 2-3 implementation engagements with large overseas customers leveraging global delivery model
- Strong track record of meeting project schedules and budgets
- Good customer management presentation and interaction skills, should have handled teams of 2-3 consultants
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Any experience in handling global template programs or global rollouts preferred
Job Location : Mumbai