Employment: Full time
- Comfortable in presenting to CXOs.
- Strong presentation skills and communication skills. Be able to create power messaging materials.
- Result oriented.
- Good understanding of Business Value methodologies.
- Team collaboration but also able to work independent.
- High-level technical awareness.
- Understanding of customers business directives and transform them into value of choosing IFS.
- High-level understanding of sales process.
- Presales consultant are specialized in new sales and customer development and have an important role in the sales phase to create business opportunities from a solution-oriented perspective and show the customers how IFS products will fulfill their functional needs and requirement and deliver the value expected from the investment. They are accountable for preparation of presentations and demonstrations and should work to build trusting relationships within both IFS and the clients in which they engage.
Key Expertise/ Skills
- Participate in internal and customer/prospect facing product presentations and demonstrations.
- Facilitate and document prospect and customer discovery sessions to uncover business processes and functional requirements.
- Provide answers to technical questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Gain the cross functional knowledge of all IFS products and services.
- Support and build custom demonstrations aligned with customers’/prospect key business initiatives.
- Ensure the successful delivery of Proof of Value tied to the customers’ success criteria and business initiatives.
- Translate technical and business requirements into a customer focused value-centric solution.
- Work within teams with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of all products and services including roadmaps and regular liaison with IFS Product Management.
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers’ requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedbacks of large and complex customer requirements – involving senior management where needed.
- Work with Enterprise level prospects and clients and be prepared to question them to cover a complete architecture, including integration services into a wilder environment.
- Understand and demonstrate the key metrics, KPI’s and business drivers for the IFS specialized Industries.
- Working with the sales organization to address technical needs for the customers.
- Maintain knowledge of and follow the IFS Customer Engagement processes (DBVA/ URA).
- Ensure discipline of excellence and passion to every customer engagement.
- Support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers’ requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedback.
- Design and Translate Technical Proposals.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as individual contributor.
- Good written & verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Team management – guide & motivate team members.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Leadership collaboration.
- Analytical skills.
- Financial business acumen.
- To be a successful Presales consultant at Envecon, your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree i.e. (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) or any relevant master’s degree, preferably with a mix of business and technology.