Following were the business challenges and opportunities while going through the project:
- Recent takeover of old terminal with existing ERP was unable to support business processes
- Old style business processes with heavy use of Manual Processes .
- High level errors , Weak Process integration
- Excel based planning of Preventive Maintenance Schedule
- Business Critical Processes were not automated
- No single view of operations
- Financial closure was slow and unreliable
- Inefficiency and errors
- High cost due to un-optimized utilization of resources
- IFS 7.5 SP6
- Enterprise Asset Maintenance , Supply Chain Management and Finance
- Streamlined and painless operations
- Elimination of all manual processes by trusted system and satisfied users
- Reduction in maintenance costs and increase in equipment availability and reliability.
- Single integrated view of the business in one system
- Timely and smooth periodic financial closure
- Analytics reports available to all key users.
- 99% accuracy in Inventory.
- Establishment of smooth and efficient Procure to Pay processes with desired controls.
- Vast industry specific business knowledge.
- Pre-study and solution management in line with expected global standard processes.
- BPR of processes to change old orthodox business processes with global solution.
- User Training with change management.
- Data Migration through standard templates
- Equipment Structures as per Normalized Global Object Structures
- User Acceptance Test
- Cut-over and Go-live
- Post Go-Live Support