- Overall total 1+ years’ experience in Market Research Analysis.
- Research market and industry trends and patterns related to new technology.
- Document all data and research procedures.
- Analyze data and information to find ways to improve operations, pinpoint problems and solutions.
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings.
- Analyze habits and data available from competitors.
- Compare ROI with past numbers.
- Identify new opportunity/ new product / new markets.
- Gather Market Intelligence for the Prospects.
Key Skills required
- Responsible for doing research on an assigned topic and providing analysis and reporting.
- Research associate will typically be responsible for the research and collection of information, analysis of that information given a projects expressed goals and presentation of findings/ results to help inform decisions on a project or within an organization.
- International market research experience, targeting Global Customers.
Behavioral Skills required
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Understanding of B2B market.
- Strong experience understanding of social media.
- Ability to work independently and still able to integrate appropriately with practice.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and goal orientation is a must.