- On-site Experience : Overseas exposure of 1-2 years at least in SAP pre-sales consulting or SAP project management will be highly desirable
- Total Experience : Fresher to 2 years
- Pre-sales Experience : Fresher to 2 years
- Preferred Qualification: MBA in Marketing, Bachelors degree in Business or computer science (or similar).
Relevant Certifications from SAP on trainings attended for pre-sales or new technology initiatives
- Communication Skills : Good communication skills (Spoken, written) are essential
- Key Responsibilities :Role involves working with SAP Sales Team including Market Research, Web marketing, Sales calls, Proposal Making, Marketing material preparation and Prospect communication
- Skills Desired :
- Should have flair for Sales and Marketing.
- Should have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Should be good at power-point, Microsoft word and preparing relevant material.
- Should be able to participate in prospect meetings and develop relationship.
- Should be willing to learn ERP and SAP space. Prior pre-sales environment will be an added advantage.
- An expert in team selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, in addition to being flexible and quick thinking.
- Travel : Short Term
- Coordinate with : Sales and Marketing team globally
- Client Communication Skills : Is a Must
- Base Location : Mumbai
Enter your details[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]