Consultant – IFS Technical
- Total Experience : 4 to 8 Years
- Employment : Full time Permanent
- Summary Job Description :
- Managing and resolving all applications related reported issues
- Establish and ensure delivery of strict application support service Levels
- Over all responsible for designing & implementation of all required applications, tools and integration
- Identify the scope of improvement in the current process & help the users to implement them
- Develop the query based & printed reports (Crystal report) as per user requirements
- Develop Business Analytics report & give the training not only on Business Analytics but also on advance excel.
- Conduct internal training for Application team and end users
- Responsible for development of in-house applications, portals, MIS, integration and customized reports as per user’s requirement
- Document business process change note, user manual for software, Application, tools etc
- Understand the process gaps & provide alternate process or by developing the events or triggers, if still couldn’t find the solution in the same ERP then try to find it in some other application & integrate it with current ERP
- Base Location : Mumbai
As a strong IFS partner, Envecon has become the trusted digitalization partner for their customers, providing IFS applications and IFS services. We have offered successful IFS implementations in more than 50 countries across Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, Europe and Americas. In the same way we are continuously working to add value to customers.