- • Responsible for the development and performance of all ERP sales activities in Scandinavian Region.
- • Responsible for building sales pipelines for Scandinavia region.
- • Responsible for direct sales of IFS Applications and other related Services to Corporates.
- • Plan & execute sales activities in the Region, business expansion, cross selling and retention of business
- • Identify decision makers and determine buying process
- • Responsible for account management to ensure successful order fulfilment along with delivery teams.
- • Expand business through alliance and partner network across Scandinavian Region
- • Support and development of existing partner channel. Identification of new partners, building up relationships, utilizing extensive network from previous positions.
- • Aligning business strategies toward achieving vision and mission of organization and company objective of sales, growth, profits, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and positioning
- • Manage full sales cycle activities individually involving lead generation, pre-sales, demo, proposal preparation, closure and collections
- • Should have minimum 5 years+ of experience in IT sales.
- • Excellent Presentation skills and Written and verbal communication skills.
- • Should have at least 3-4 years of experience of Sales in Global ERP like Infor, Oracle, IFS or SAP
- • Should have Good experience of direct field sales in the region. Should also understand channel sales
- • Should be based out of Denmark with proficiency in Danish.