Consultant : SAP ERP Sales Solution
- On-site Experience in Years : Desirable but not a must
- Total Experience : 7+ Years
- SAP Sales and Pre-sales Experience : 5 to 10 Years
- Salary Range : As per Market standards
- Communication Skills : Good communication skills (Spoken, written) are essential.
- Key Responsibilities :
Take a Sales Target for selling SAP/IFS services. Primarily focus will be U.S and nearby countries. Should have strong connects with large to mid-sized corporates and be able to drive entire sales process from lead generation, proposal submission, client interactions, and close the deal. The role will involve coordinating on opportunities or RFPs, RFIs in SAP/IFS space, working with solutions team and with SAP/IFS folks in the local geography. Candidate should be able to identify key customer issues and identify appropriate solution options and drive the overall positioning and approach with the customer. Strong client facing & negotiating skills, market assessment and key account management for large accounts are critical skills for this role. Candidate will report to Vice President- Sales.
- Skills Desired : Take targets and sell SAP ECC. Customer communication, relationship management, Deal closing, requirement identification, pricing, marketing material and proposal creation. Relevant Certifications from SAP on training attended for pre-sales or new technology initiatives
- Domain Knowledge : Experience in working with IT Consulting
- Travel Long Term/Short Term : Short Term
- Coordinate with : Sales and Marketing team globally
- Base Location : Greater Seattle
- Number of Vacancies : 1
- Employment Nature(Direct/Sub-con) : Direct