Enterprise Asset Managemnet for Global Terminals
Maximize the value of vehicles and equipment with a holistic, cradle-to-grave view of assets – one that extends from finance and maintenance to operations. The result is better availability, lower costs, and improved utilization Vital to this equation is the ability to manage transportation assets to maximize returns, improve overall equipment effectiveness and minimize risks.
- Standardized Template : Standardized and enforced business processes across all terminals – support regulatory requirements to document and run business process while improving efficiency and consistency of workforce activities
- Centralized Solution : Single global solution makes it easy to establish and maintain
- Preventive Maintenance Schedule : Reduction in Downtime and Inventory Costs by optimization of Preventive maintenance schedules
- Asset Management : Increasing the reliability and availability of assets and improved performance of assets by direct impact to the top and bottom lines
- Real- time Data and Warranty : Availability of reliable and real time data for strategic business decisions. And tracking warranty management of expensive high end equipment with in EAM solution
- 3P Service Providers : Managing 3rd party service providers interacting with business operations -eliminating duplicative systems while standardizing on modern technologies